Saturday, January 3, 2009

Quiet week

Not much happening in Yankee stuff for the last few weeks, and with the Giants having a bye week, it has been slow here at Yankee Fan Central.

I'm not a huge college football fan, with little more than a passing interest in the major bowl games. Didn't watch the playoffs, and the only game I really care about is the Eagles against the Vikings. I believe the Eagles are the only team that can keep the Giants out of the Super Bowl. The Giants can take the Cardinals, the Panthers, and the Vikings. Sure, they can beat the Eagles, but who wants to face a red hot team like them? And, if they take out the Vikes, the Eagles would have to be considered among the elite. They worry me.

Go Yankees

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank yоu for the goоԁ ωrіteup.
It in fact was a аmusement аccount it. Loоk аdvanceԁ to far
added agreeаble from yοu! By the waу, how could wе сommuniсatе?


Heгe iѕ my homepаge bucket truck

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Downtown, New Jersey, United States
Yankees fan. But the team hasn't been the same since Yogi retired. TV watching expert. Manly man.